Thursday, September 6, 2018

Introduction

Image result for clearwater high school logo

My name is Chelsea Jones-Mullins, I am a senior at UT studying athletic training. I am from Peoria,IL.  I plan on going to grad school next year for physical therapy. I would like to eventually become a dance medicine/ performing arts ATC and DPT.  Last year I was the student athletic trainer for the women's and men's basketball teams here at UT. I attended every game and practice, and I also traveled with the Men's team. This year I am a student athletic trainer at Clearwater High School and I primarily work with the football team. In my free time I like to watch sports, go to the beach, go to the gym, and go out on the weekends. I also like to spend time with my 6 year old brother.  I took this class because I over slept my 8am Form and Idea class 2 times in one week, so I decided to drop that class and add this one. I think I am going to learn a lot of new and interesting things about the history of art in this class.



No comments:

Post a Comment